Tuesday, April 8, 2008

20 year class reunion

I just found out that our 20 year class reunion will be August 30, 2008. I can't believe it has been 20 years since I graduated!!!! WOW! I graduated from Franklin County High School in Rocky Mount, VA. For all of you readers who graduated with me, I hope to see you there! I have no details other than the date. I will post as soon as I know more. Thank you Stacy for keeping me in the "loop".


From what I've seen, the people I graduated with haven't changed that much since high school. It really is amazing that 20 years can pass, and people still look the same. I recently got in touch with a friend of mine from high school (I hadn't talked to her in about 5 years), and she looks exactly the same! Ok, maybe we don't have the 80's hair anymore, but that's about the only thing different. 

I'll have to find an old pic of me and post it! Even if it is quite embarrassing. 

No comments: