Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

Oops I forgot a Tuesday. I think I slept last Tuesday away! 


This week's recipe is Slow-Cooker Parmesan-Sage Pork Loin and Watercress Salad with Sliced Pears, Goat Cheese and Toasted Pine Nuts. Pork loin is absolutely amazing when it is cooked in a slow-cooker for about 6 hours. You can't get much tenderer (is that a word?) than that. I am not crazy about pears, but Jason loves them. He is 100% sold on the salad. I probably would have preferred spinach with apples instead of watercress with pears, but it did have a very unique taste. I loved the toasted pine nuts, and the goat cheese was good too! I definitely wouldn't change anything about the way the pork and veggies were cooked, and if you have never tried watercress, it is worth giving it a try.

No comments: