Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Life Group

Jason and I will be trying out 2 new life groups this week. Our old one broke up about a year ago, and because of Jason's schedule, we haven't stuck with a group since then. I am really excited to get back in one, and get connected again. I have missed not having that small group fellowship. We are going to one Wed. night and another one Thurs. night.  I know how important it is to stay connected during the week, and not just attend church every weekend. With his schedule and my health, it has been easy for us to find an excuse not to commit to a life group, but hopefully that will all change this week. I'll let you know how it goes. Please pray that we will choose the right one for us!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Small groups are important but I agree it is so easy for us to find an excuse not to actually commit to one. I pray you find just the write one.