Sunday, March 23, 2008

Missing Casey on this Easter morning

Casey isn't going to like me posting this picture, but she is so much fun, and this shows just how much fun she can be. Not being with her on Easter is really hard. Not being with her anytime is hard for that matter, but holidays make it even worse. I know she is having a great time.. she was at a bonfire with one of her friends tonight and called me. She was supposed to go on vacation this coming week with her dad and step-mom, but all of the flights are booked, so they aren't sure yet what they are going to do. I will most likely have her back on Thursday.. which seems like an eternity to me. I am going to write another entry in the next few days telling you ALL about Casey... then I'll do the same for Jason. 

This picture was taken several years ago!

No comments: