Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

Every Tuesday, I will try and give a recipe review. The one for today is called  Pork Chops, Golden Apple and Raisin Sauce, Whole Wheat Pasta Mac-n-Cheddar by Rachael Ray. You can find the recipe by clicking here.


My husband and I made this a couple of weeks ago, but we did make a few changes. We used shells, brown raisins (because we didn't have golden), monterey jack cheese instead of cheddar, and we left out the maple syrup.

It was DELICIOUS!! Especially the apple and raisin sauce.  I am very glad we left off the syrup. It would have made it too sweet. It had the perfect sweetness without it.

It did take the chops a lot longer to cook than she said it would on her show. I would advise putting them on to cook before you start anything else.

I will definitely make this again. Jason and Casey both devoured it!!

No comments: