Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bumping Tricia prayer request

I'm bumping this. I don't want it to get lost on the second page of my blog. Tricia desperately needs your prayers now. Visit her husband's blog and you will read a very heartwarming story of a brave, beautiful, Christian lady and her struggle with Cystic Fibrosis, a preemie baby, a double lung transplant, and now cancer.

I had the wonderful privilege of meeting Tricia, her husband Nate, Nate's parents (his dad is pastor of Nags Head Church), and Tricia's mom during my last admission to Duke. They are an amazing family.

From earlier post:
Please pray for Tricia Lawrenson. Her PET scan results came back and showed no remission in her cancer, and it appears that it may have spread to a lymph node in her chest. I'm really praying that they get encouraging news about the next step in treatment. My heart is aching for that family right now.

Thanks guys,

3 comments:

kristin said...

I have fallen asleep a lot here latley power praying not just for you and your upcoming transplant but for Trisha, too. Both of your lives have been filled with God's
miracles over and over and I pray that there will be some type of treatment that will work for Trish and that God lifts them high while they are walking this journey...
Love you, Kristin

Heidi said...

I have been thinking about them like crazy, hoping there is another treatment that the docs think will be successful. Hoping for the best for them.

CFHusband said...

Thanks...we're praying for your upcoming transplant.