Saturday, October 18, 2008

Countdown to Casey's birthday... 19 days until she's 13

My beautiful daughter Casey will be 13 on November 6th. I can't believe she is going to be a teenager. She came into this world as a tiny, 6 lb. 12 1/4 oz. healthy baby girl. I went into pre-term labor when I was 32 weeks pregnant with her. I went on a medication to stop labor, and they took me off of the medicine on Sunday, November 5th. Casey was born the next day.. 3 weeks early.

Having been told in my younger years that I might never have children because of my Cystic Fibrosis, she is my miracle baby. She continues to bring me more joy each day.

I am going to do a picture countdown to her birthday, and try to post pictures of her through the years each day on my blog. There will be 20 days of pictures!

Enjoy!!!

A week before my baby entered the world!



So cute when they are sleeping!



This is my dad and tiny, baby Casey!



My bundle of joy!!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

HOW CUTE! I can't believe how tiny she was! I look forward to seing the rest of the picture countdown!