Thursday, February 19, 2009

Angelina Jolie and me




She's famous. I'm not.

She's in love with Brad Pitt. I'm not.

She rents gazillion dollar castles. I don't.

She was born with big, luscious lips. I wasn't.

She has long thick hair. I don't.

She is a world traveler. I'm not.

She can act (ok that one might be debatable). I can't.

She gets mobbed by photographers. I don't.



She has brains, beauty, and wealth. She has inspired me to do another poll (I just love 'em). Have fun with this one readers. It will be fun to see which combination people pick. Think about it before you answer, and be honest.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of Angelin'as. Something about her just puts me off. I took your poll (brains & wealth, please!). I love these things! :o) Hope you are feeling better today.

Christy said...

Cindy,
I saw her in "Girl, Interrupted" years ago, and just thought she did an unbelievable job with that movie. I've always liked her. I think she's the kind of person you either love or hate. Thanks for taking the poll.

I am feeling better today. I slept with my head propped up last night which really helped with the pain and swelling this morning. I hope Reilly is doing good. :)

Unknown said...

I think she is gorgeous....I can't say though that I am a big fan..actually I am not really a big fan of anyone in Hollywood!!

Hope you are feeling good today!!

Carrie said...

I think she can act pretty well and she's beautiful, but I'm not a big fan of her politics.

And even though I have all three (haha), I guess if I could only have two I'd have brains & wealth.

When you have gazillions of dollars, you can always get plastic surgery. HA

Aspiemom said...

I wanted to pick, Beauty & Brains and Health, but you didn't have that option. I went with the Beauty and Brains. Between the two it should help with the wealth!