Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To Occupy Your Time

The whereabouts of Charlie the Unicorn is still under investigation. But since you're all on pins and needles, I provide you with The Impossible Quiz.

Casey found this. You have her to thank, or curse, depending on how hard this quiz sucks you in. And YES, there is an answer, or method, or procedure, for EVERY question. Every question has an answer. They all have a rhyme or a reason. Enjoy!!!

After MANY attempts, I've made it to question 45. I'll be trying again later.

...and we're still waiting to get called back to the O.R.

Jason

4 comments:

Megan said...

Aha! I've spent many a time on this quiz. We eventually got sick of getting the wrong answers and found the list of answers for every question!! saves alot of trial and error though! Xx

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank u for getting my Jay hooked on Charlie the unicorn last time. For weeks all he would say was CHAAAAARLIE! LOL I will pass this quiz on to kill his time tomorrow waiting for me to come out of the OR too. Give my girl a kiss for me when she wakes up. Take it easy!

Christy said...

I'll say a prayer you tommorrow, LJ. Your doctors sound like they're "winging it".

Jason

Courtney said...

What question is Jason on now with the Impossible Quiz? Did he complete it, give up or cheat and look up the answers?