Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Missing my hubby

Jason left about 3:00 today. I'm really missing him. I have the most awesome husband in the world. He has done so much for me, and this past week, I don't think I could have gotten through it without him. He was stressed about leaving me. I think he needed to get home.. being away from home wears on you, but he also didn't want to leave me here. I know that our dog Balin will be so happy to see him. Jason is his favorite person!! I will be so happy to be home tomorrow to see Casey and to see Jason after he gets home from work.

My pastor and associate pastor called me today and prayed with me. I have such an awesome church family. They have been so good to me and my family.

For all you Twilight fans out there, I thought I'd post a pic of my vampire bite since the movie is coming out this Friday...hahaha! Just kidding.. it's where one of my arterial lines was, and it looks like I got bit by Edward... we can only dream, right. :)



I just saw where they are calling all die-hard Twilight fans "Twi-hards". I guess Casey and I can be considered one of those for sure. She is going to see the movie Friday night with her friends and then going to a Twilight after party. It's a big deal.. if you couldn't tell. LOL.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

When are YOU going to see Twilight? Matt and I are going fri afternoon. He's ditching work early...for once! LOL!
ps...I love the "vampire bite", and I would totally let Edward bite me too!! Glad you are doing well.

Rick said...

Just checking in on your progress - it sounds like things are coming along.

Keep a wooden stake by your bed at night.

brad said...

Howdy

So do you get to go home tomorrow ?

Your doing really good !!
You got A LOT of the ol Cf crowd
thinking about you and praying for a quick recovery, Looks like it's working. There is Power in Prayer
I have seen it many times. God showed me a few years back, the hard way. But I got the message.

I hope You have a safe trip home
and a Nice visit with Your Grand
Parents.

Your Friend
Brad

Christy said...

Heidi,
I think that a friend of mine and I will go to see the movie Friday. I just won't sit with Casey and her friends. Unfortunately, I'm not invited to the after party. :( Too bad you don't live close, we could go together!!!

kat said...

hey nutzy, im so happy to see your feeling a little better. labs are good and thats great....
jason really does love you so much, man it must have been so hard for him to leave you there and take that long drive back home knowing you had to stay there. poor casey missing you so much. she'll have all weekend to take care of you.
great vampire bite. id never go see that movie, im a big baby when it comes to those kind of movies.
good luck today with all the doc visits. ill check in again later.
kat

Heidi said...

I know!!! I would love to go with someone who actually knows the characters!

I'll bet you are so ready to go home!!

Unknown said...

Twilight!!!
Yes, my daughter and son are going with one of our "younger" mutual friends to the midnight show!
I know!! I can't believe I'm letting them go!!!
Anyway, I'm waiting for my sister to jet BACK from Chile for us to go!
I could have gone to the midnight show, but thought that it would be better for them to have an experience without MOM around! lol

Anyway, I'm so glad that you are doing so well!
It's wonderful!!
Vicki